Apply for a chance to win a $1,000 scholarship to attend American College of Education!
Kickstart your career with a scholarship to American College of Education!
There are five (5) chances to win a $1,000 scholarship to kickstart your career! Apply before August 11, 2021 to be considered.
How it works:
- Apply for the scholarship by entering your name and email in the form above — as well as your answers to the short essay questions: “ACE is proud to say that they’re “here to get you there” and Climb helps learners “own their next.” Where will this scholarship help take your career next?” and “How has the past year affected your career goals?”
- Climb will choose scholarship winners based on the answer to the short answer question by August 18, 2021.
- American College of Education will receive notification of selected recipients to request the $1,000 scholarship funds for application to students account.
- Complete your application at ACE to receive the value of the Scholarship if selected. Also, make sure to apply by August 11 to take advantage of the Start Smart and Save offer to get your application credited back to you for the August 23 term start.
What American College of Education students have to say:
“Everything I got out of the Educational Technology program at ACE in many ways revolutionized things that I did in my classroom and the experiences I provided for my students.”
Programs at American College of Education:
ACE offers a variety of programs to help people in Education, Nursing, and Business take their careers to the next level. See a sample of their more than 70 program offerings below!
- Doctoral programs in Instructional Technology, Public Health Education
- Masters programs in Educational Leadership, Special Education, Instructional Design & Technology
- Certificate programs in Higher Education, Leadership, Virtual Instruction
- Micro-credentials in Digital Learning & Teaching, English as a Second Language and Bilingual Education, Community College Leadership
- And many more!
About American College of Education:
ACE is an accredited, completely online college specializing in affordable programs in education, nursing, healthcare, leadership and business. Headquartered in Indianapolis, ACE offers more than 70 innovative and engaging programs for adult students to pursue a doctorate, master’s or bachelor’s degree, along with micro-credentials and graduate-level certificate programs. In addition to being a leader in online education, ACE is a Certified B Corporation. Certified B Corporations are leaders of a global movement to use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. For more information, visit www.ace.edu.
Climb Credit (NMLS# 1240013) is an innovative student payments platform that makes career creation and transformation more accessible, affordable, and accountable than ever before. Driven by a mission to empower individuals to unlock their career potential — no matter what their credit profile — Climb identifies programs and schools with a demonstrated ability to improve the earnings of their graduates. Recognizing the dynamic and diverse nature of an economy in rapid change, Climb partners with schools that teach everything from cybersecurity to pilot training, heavy machine operation to data science, and culinary arts to coding. While some colleges are struggling to meet the real-world needs of their students, Climb and its partner schools are committed to an inspiring practicality that brings real career results as individuals Own Their Next.
This promotion (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Climb Credit (“Sponsor”), 133 West 19th Street, 4th Floor New York, New York, 10011.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
The contest is open to legal residents of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age and older as of July 21, 2021, excluding employees and immediate family members of Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, advertising, promotional and fulfillment agents, attorneys, and other representatives and the persons with whom each of the above are domiciled.
Each entrant in the Contest must be the rightful owner or have authorized use of the e-mail account indicated by the entrant’s e-mail address. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a winner submitting an entry, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the email account is opened. The e-mail account must be opened prior to 1:00 p.m. (ET) on July 21, 2021.
Offer void in Rhode Island, and outside the United States and wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
To enter, complete the answers to the questions set forth below in the Submission Requirements in the designated spaces according to onscreen instructions at https://climbcredit.com/resources/ace-climb-scholarship (the “Web Site”). In order to register, you will also be required to provide a valid email address. You must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Multiple entries are automatically disqualified without notification, and only the first entry will be considered.
To be eligible for consideration, you must submit complete answers to two (2) questions asked in the registration form (the “Submission”):
“ACE is proud to say that they’re “here to get you there” and Climb helps learners “own their next.” Where will this scholarship help take your career next?“
“How has the past year affected your career goals?”
- The Submission must be in English.
- All elements incorporated in the Submission must be an original work created solely by you.
- The Submission must NOT contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, the Submission must NOT include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, or sculptures.
- The Submission must not contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing.
- Submissions will not be returned and will be destroyed at the end of the Entry Period. Entrants may retain a copy of their submitted entries either in digital or hard-copy form.
- Entrants must meet the criteria to be considered eligible for the program as set forth at the following website: https://ace.edu/
Any Submission that Sponsor determines in its reasonable business judgment does not comply with any of these requirements will be disqualified without notice. Submission forms with incomplete information will be disqualified without notification.
The Contest will commence on July 21, 2021 (12:00 a.m. ET). The last entry will be accepted on August 11th 2021 (11:59 p.m. ET).
SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
The potential winners will be selected by a panel of two (2) judges: two (2) members of the Climb staff (“Judges”), (i) conveyance/articulation of entrant’s answer to where an ACE certification will take their career (50%), and (ii) how the past year has affected the entrant’s career goals (50%).
If there is a tie of two (2) or more entries for the final position, Climb will compare the tied entries directly based upon the criteria above and make the final determination. Five (5) winners will be selected from among the entries by the Judges based on the same criteria above.
Winners will be chosen on or about August 18, 2021.
Offer applies to courses starting on or after August 18, 2021 and starting on or before October 4, 2021 and cannot be applied retroactively to students already enrolled in or who have already graduated from an American College of Education program.
All potential winners will be notified by email. Potential winners will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability (the “Affidavit”), and, if the Affidavit is not returned within three (3) days of notification, the potential winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize, and an alternate potential winner will be chosen.
In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a potential winner may be disqualified and required to forfeit his/her prize, and an alternate winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries, if sufficient time exists, if potential winner: (i) is unreachable or winner notification is returned as undeliverable; (ii) declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (iii) does not comply with these Official Rules; or (iv) winner discontinues to attend school one (1) week after starting the program.
Each winner will receive the following:
- A scholarship to be applied to the costs of an American College of Education program– Estimated retail value $1,000.00
- Estimated retail value of all prizes: $5,000
The prize is not transferable, assignable or redeemable for cash. Sponsor will pay American College of Education directly for the winner’s enrollment. Winners will not receive any monies or compensation directly.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges, which shall be final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest and/or these Official Rules. Acceptance of prizes constitutes permission granted to Sponsor and Partner to use the name and likeness of each winner for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation, except where prohibited or restricted by law.
Winners also agree to share with Sponsor, upon request and for no compensation, a commentary of their experience after successfully completing the program.
The winners are fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes).
The entrants release, discharge, and hold harmless Sponsor, American College of Education and their respective, parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and assigns, and their respective employees, attorneys, representatives and agents, including advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, (“Released Parties”) from any and all liability or damages arising from the administration of the Contest and the use or misuse of any prize received in the Contest, including, without limitation, the following: (i) late, lost, incomplete, delayed, misdirected or unintelligible entries, (ii) any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any materials associated with the Contest, including, without limitation, entry materials and prize notifications, and (iii) any damage to the entrant’s computer and related equipment and software resulting from entrant’s downloading of information regarding the Contest or participation in the Contest. Entry materials and prize notifications that have been tampered with, altered, or do not comply with these Official Rules are void.
Schools do not endorse loans originated by Climb InvestCo, LLC, and Climb InvestCo, LLC is not affiliated with any school.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug, computer problem or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Contest. Sponsor may prohibit you from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that you are attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking or employing other unfair practices or by abusing other entrants or the representatives of Sponsor.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND, IN SUCH EVENT, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PURSUE THEIR REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEY’S FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Any dispute arising from the Contest will be determined according to the laws of the State of New York, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, and the entrants consent to the personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts located in the State and County of New York over them and agree that such courts have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
THE ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE QUALITY AND NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
For the names of prize winners, e-mail your request to email@example.com no earlier than August 18, 2021 or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope (no postage required from Vermont residents) to ACE-Climb Credit Scholarship at 133 19th Street, 4th Floor New York, New York 10011. All requests for a list of winners must be received by January 31, 2022.
Loans are originated by Climb Investco, LLC (Registered as Climb Credit Investco, LLC in Florida). Schools do not endorse loans originated by Climb InvestCo, LLC, and Climb InvestCo, LLC is not affiliated with any school. Licensing: California Finance Lender #60DBO-44527. NMLS Consumer Access (NMLS# 1240013). SC consumers, view your rights here. NM consumers, view your rights here. NM consumers, view your Loan Rates and Fees disclosure here. See our licenses here.